We are looking for an experienced finisher who can work on his own while meeting strict deadlines. Must be professional, reliable and experienced with complex, custom residential and commercial woodwork finishes. This is a great opportunity to learn and grow with an established company.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to:
- Run and maintain standard finish area equipment
- Read and follow finish formulas
- Create custom stain and paint colors when needed
- Perform final cabinetry assembly
- Assist with fabrication and installation when needed
- Work overtime as needed
- 3-5 years’ experience working with custom casework finishing
- Knowledge of how to maintain and store finish material
- Above average attention to detail
- Must be able to meet physical requirements – lifting up to 100 pounds and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to maintain a clean work environment, function in a team environment and follow instructions
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.