We are looking for an experienced fabricator who can work on his own, meet deadlines and assist with installations when needed. Must be professional, reliable and experienced with complex, custom residential and commercial woodwork fabrication. Periodic travel is required.
The successful candidate must possess:
- The ability to set up and run most standard shop equipment safely and correctly
- Basic knowledge of cabinet design/fabrication and how to cut and install trim work and molding
- The ability to read and interpret shop drawings and architectural blue prints
- The ability to create cut sheets from shop drawings
- Knowledge of different types of wood species and the ability to check materials from quantity and quality
- The ability to work overtime as needed
- 5-7 years’ experience working with custom casework
- Knowledge of AWI standards is a plus
- Must be able to meet physical requirements – lifting up to 100 pounds and standing for long periods of time
- Must be able to function in a team environment and follow instructions
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.